Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal Town

This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then
we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is that I used some good adjectives.
I need to improve on capitals, full stops and spelling.


Here is my writing about Animal Town.


Animal Town  
Wahoo! yay! The cheeky giraffe is going to
crash into the zebra. Am I just imaging this.
Wow !  I can see a blue, green and orange
parrot. I can see a black and white Zebra on
the animal road. When I got there I could see a
giraffe poking his head out of the yellow van.
When I got there I could see a fluffy lion on the

roof of the yellow van. The lion is on the roof
lying in the sun. When the lion got off the roof it
started to run and catch a mouse.Cruz and
Piata  will be coming with me to see the
animals. We will have so so so so so much
fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment