Pages

Friday 26 November 2021

Play, Make, Create

 Kia Ora!<3

On Friday, we did Play Make Create. This is where the teacher reads you a story and you discuss the message in the story. Then you create something based on the message and also do a piece of writing. You can use materials or make a digital creation.  This week Mrs Craig Read the book: One for you and two for me.

 It was about the importance of friendship and sharing thing fairly.

 I chose to make friendship bracelets for my friends. My friends copied me of course😒. I made a bracelet with yellow, white, and this light orange colour I made one for my friend and she liked it!. It took pretty long like 20 minutes, But I got it! We also had to make a recpie that had to be about strawberries. I chose to make a strawberry milkshake.

Here is my work:




No comments:

Post a Comment