Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

ANZAC Medals

Today I made some ANZAC Medals.I made two.The materials I used were a red ribbon , bottle lid and a vivid.The first step was hot glue the red ribbon to the bottle cap and then you need to write the number one on the front of the bottle lid and your done.The next medal was a black one.The materials you will be needing is A black long string , a little cute accessory and pink little strings.The first step was:Hot glue the black string on the cute little accessory.Then hot glue the pink strings to the little  accessory and then your done.And also here is a photo of mine I made.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Sienna!I am so proud of you! Look at the improvising and recycling you have done with the materials. I think we should share this with the rest of the class tomorrow. Can I use your photos to share on the school Facebook Page to give other children ideas when they decide to make their medals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your medals Sienna, it made me laugh when I read your blog listing your materials ' a cute little accessory' your medals are to remember an important time but cool at the same time. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing your other posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - that post was from Aunty Danelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Sienna
    I really like your medals and especially how you have described how you made them.
    Clever and creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sienna,
    What a great job you have done. You are very creative!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete